- Previewing a killer new e-book on paid search on the content network. Release coming soon – written by a friend to us all – watch for it.
- RT @dannysullivan: @andrew_goodman enters twitter. you want to know adwords, you want to follow andrew
- RT @tedmurphy: I am giving away 250,000 amex points via Twitter. http://tinyurl.com/cptjfu
- New Ultimate Ears 5vi’s to get me through a 12 hour travel day. Will be writing about PPC, so this is relevant… http://bit.ly/ysuRY
- What if same bookmark is posted in a forum, or emailed around, should keyword get credit for all resulting sales?
- In Windows7, like in Vista, an app running in Admin mode gets *less* capable. Great! Can I run in ‘limited’ mode and get more?
- RT @ppchero: Keywords inherit Quality Score, at least initially, from previous/other users. http://tinyurl.com/b8kda4
- The very wise (and very funny) @avinashkaushik speaks. Everyone should listen. http://bit.ly/UbDr
- Is Broad Match the ultimate keyword research tool? Serious Question.
- #Adwords bid suggest for KW ‘ppc management’ is $15.21. Is there something ironic about that?
- If Adwords is so smart, what’s the point of splitting traffic across identical text-ads with identical visible and target URLs in 1 AG?
- I would pay for a negative keyword list in TweetDeck. Many things I just don’t want to hear about.
- Free year of ClickEquations #PPC Platform will be given away in 10 days. http://bit.ly/uaAek Just follow to enter.
- RT @joshk: This post made me feel safer on the plane (& more scared in the taxi to the airport): http://tinyurl.com/bwhyen
- DKI uses Keyword not Query in Broad or Phrase. Just learned that from comment to this post http://bit.ly/VHIJe
- Twitter may drown us all in tips for #PPC and #Adwords. We many need a national no-tips-please day to implement the good ones.
- Friday Follow @yourppcsucks
Get Our Tweets As They Happen – Follow us @Clickequations.com
Win A Free Year of ClickEquations For Following Us On Twitter – Read The Details