The distinguished accounting firm of Anderson Cooper & Woods have finally tallied the ballots and we have our results.
The official top 9 best loved posts from the ClickEquations blog for 2009:
- The Economics of Quality Score
- Living In The Past: 10 Signs Your PPC Got Stuck in 2003.
- Broad Match is a Fishing Tool and You Should Be A Hunter.
- Keyword Suggestion: Think Like and SEO for PPC.
- Surprise: Bids Don’t Determine Your CPC.
- A Guide To Bidding on Brand Terms.
- Avinash’s Favorite PPC Tips.
- Why Adwords isn’t Good Enough.
- Introducing The DeTweet
Note that posts originally a part of a series were not eligible for this year’s awards. A separate ‘best series’ category has been created and winners shall be announced separately.