Paid search is complicated. There are so many potential improvements, knowing which ones are most important is almost impossible.
ClickEquations Adviser™ automatically monitors your account and highlights specific areas of risk or opportunity based on over a dozen best practices.
What Are ClickEquations Adviser Alerts?
Every night, Adviser scans your account and compares your performance against our best practice rules. It diagnoses the most common problems and opportunities in your account.
You can get alerts about:
- Keywords with poor Quality Scores, clickthrough rate or position
- Text Ads with low clickthrough or conversion rates
- Match type problems, such as excessive use of Broad Match keywords
- Lost Impression Share for Budget and Exact Match
- Campaigns that are likely to exceed their budget
Instead of having to sift through all of your data, Adviser highlights the most important areas for you to analyze and optimize.
Customized For Your Business
You can customize our best practice alerts to fit your campaigns
- Define thresholds for each alert
- Set rules can run daily, weekly or monthly
- Assign rules to individual campaigns, at the engine level or across all engine accounts
Alerts Where You Need Them
When you log into ClickEquations, you’ll immediately see a list of the latest alerts on your performance dashboard. With 1 click, you can drill down to your priority campaign, ad groups, keywords or text ads.
The alert column in our campaign management section shows you active alerts for any campaign, ad group, or keyword right while you’re optimizing your account, so you never miss an important message.