ClickEquations Paid Search Platform for Agencies
ClickEquations simplifies and automates the most time consuming tasks of managing multiple paid search clients:
- Custom, White Label Dashboards
- 3 Engine Campaign Management in 1 Common Interface
- Flexible and Granular Bid Management
- Actionable Paid Search Analytics
Using ClickEquations, paid search teams can manage clients more efficiently and effectively while communicating their results more clearly.
You’ll spend less time gathering data and managing through multiple screens, so you can focus on what you really want to do: create strategy, optimize your clients’ accounts and grow your business.
Simple Setup, Free Support
You can be up and running with ClickEquations in a day or two. Our customer support is always free. We’ll help you get setup and trained as quickly as you and your clients need to meet your deadlines.
Weekly or Monthly client dashboards are critical to demonstrate your results and keep clients informed, but they’re often tedious and time consuming.
ClickEquations Analyst, our powerful Excel plug-in, lets you download all of your clients data into Excel and build completely custom dashboards with:
- Easy, Powerful Customization –Design and brand them any way you like, use any Excel feature to customize any report.
- Template Sharing – Build your reports once and use them over and over with any client.
- Instant Updates – Refresh any report for any time period and any client with a click.
- Online Access - Optionally, give your clients direct access to their reports (and only their reports) on the Internet.
With ClickEquations Analyst, you can also aggregate all of your clients KPIs on one roll-up report so you can check their performance at a glance and share the results with your extended team.
ClickEquations provides easy access to detailed performance reports and editing in your browser – no need to jump between a dozen screens, tabs, and tools.
You can simplify your optimization with:
- Fast 3-way Report Navigation – A hierarchical controller to move between engines, campaigns, and ad groups quickly and filters help you find the exact segment you need. The simple interface for let’s you make quick changes.
- Complete Management Functionality – Edit Google, Yahoo and MSN from one interface – optimize campaigns, ad groups and keywords, control bids, and write text ads.
- Bulk Editing – Simply enter a list of keywords and attributes, paste copied lists, or make edits in Excel and then import them. This feature can be used to easily clone campaigns from one search engine to another.
ClickEquations includes flexible bid management technology that works whether you want to automate bidding or just get bidding help
- Custom Rules – Define bid rules according to your goals and set them at any combination of the ad group or keyword level
- Multiple Targets – Apply bid algorithms to determine what to bid to hit CPA, ROI, ROAS, or keyword position targets
- Global Bid Rule Options – Define a global maximum bid to ensure that none of your rules exceed a specified bid amount, set the minimum size of a rule-based bid change to avoid frequent small changes and control the maximum position at which you want to make bid increases
- Bid Rule ‘Intensity’ Control – Specify how ‘aggressive’ any of your bid rules are in seeking the defined goal
ClickEquations simplifies reporting by gathering cost and performance data Google, Yahoo and MSN in one interface.
- Integrated Reporting – Our data comes from 6 sources conveniently aggregated together: Search Engine Performance Data, Search Engine Reports, Conversion Data, Proprietary ClickEquations Metrics, User Defined Metrics, 3rd party data sources.
- Comprehensive Metrics – ClickEquations reporting features metrics that are difficult or impossible to find in other tools, including: Quality Score, Impression Share, Minimum First Page Bid, Impression Share, Full Search Queries, our proprietary TrueMetrics – ClickShare, ClickVariance, %MaxBid.
- Request a free demo
- Watch an online video tour
- Join us for an upcoming public webinar
- Call us at 866-360-0220 or email email@example.com
Preparing a Pitch?
Are you preparing for a client pitch or responding to a Request For Proposal (RFP)? We can help you win by demonstrating your analytics and technology skills.
We’ll gladly give you the details you need about ClickEquations for your pitch. Call 866-360-0220 if you’ve got a deadline right now or request a demo.