Deep Insight with Flexible Reporting
ClickEquations lets you clearly see how your account is performing with complete data displayed in a flexible, web based interface.
ClickEquations Analyst, our tool for Excel Integration, makes it simple and fast to create dashboards for your team, boss or client.
Both of our reporting tools are powered by our comprehensive data gathering, which aggregates all of the paid search metrics you want automatically, freeing your time for strategy and optimization.
Learn more about our:
- Flexible Browser-Based Reporting
- Comprehensive Paid Search Metrics
- Excel Integration and Dashboards with ClickEquations Analyst
ClickEquations gives you easy access to detailed PPC reporting from any web browser. Analyze your data in an intuitive, spreadsheet like view that you can customize.
Move columns, hide or add columns and save your settings just the way you want them for the next time you login.
Segment Your Data
ClickEquations provides snapshot of any segment of performance with over 40 ready-to-use reports covering every aspect of your paid search campaigns, including:
- Search Engine, Campaign, Ad Group, Keyword and Search Query Reports
- Text Ads, Landing Pages, Product and Geographic Reports
- Click Audit and Sales Audit Reports
ClickEquations simplifies reporting by gathering cost and performance data Google, Yahoo and MSN in one interface.
Our data comes from 6 sources conveniently aggregated together: Search Engine Performance Data, Search Engine Reports, Conversion Data, Proprietary ClickEquations Metrics, User Defined Metrics, 3rd party data sources.
Learn more about our data sources.
ClickEquations can handle large advertisers with multiple accounts or agencies with multiple clients.
- Add any number of paid search accounts
- Quickly switch between accounts
- Control account access on a per-user basis
ClickEquations reporting features metrics that are difficult or impossible to find in other tools, including:
- Quality Score
- Impression Share
- Minimum First Page Bid
- Impression Share
- Full Search Queries
- TrueMetrics – ClickShare, ClickVariance, %MaxBid
With ClickEquations, you can spend less time gathering information and more time on analysis and optimization.
Analyst™ is ClickEquations’ Excel plug-in. It puts direct access to all of your PPC data at your fingertips.
You can analyze and report on your data with rich tools to filter, select, aggregate, sort and even connect to and join data from other sources. You get all that on top of the power of Excel for customization.
You can use Analyst to:
- Create unique updateable dashboards
- Dig into your data for deep analysis
- Customize a client presentation
- Or anything else you can imagine