How can market effectively in this down economy and grab share from your competition?
On September 16, Craig Danuloff (ClickEquations President & Founder) will join experts Bryan Eisenberg of FutureNow and David Brussin of Monetate for a free webinar: Recession Marketing: From Pre-Click to Post-Click
Date: September 16, 2009. Time: Noon, EDT.
The webinar is free but space is limited so if you plan to attend we encourage you to register now.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will help you to synchronize your efforts, from traffic acquisition, through the sales funnel, to closing. You’ll get advice from experts and company founders including:
- How persona marketing works, from end-to-end, even when times are tough
- Practical tips for using your existing analytics data to assess what segmented marketing can do for your bottom line
- Why there’s never been a better time to steal market share from your competitors
- Craig Danuloff will explain SEM techniques for targeting profitable customers via search campaign design and deep analytics.
- David Brussin will present the art and science of deriving and acting upon persona information in the post-click experience.
- Bryan Eisenberg will discuss how “recession marketing” can steal market share from your competitors in this challenging economy.
About the Presenters
- Bryan Eisenberg: Chief Persuasion Officer and Co-founder, Future Now, Inc. Bryan is the author of several marketing bestsellers, including: Call to Action; Waiting For Your Cat To Bark; and Always Be Testing.
- Craig Danuloff: President and Founder of ClickEquations, Inc. Craig is a leading expert on pay per click marketing and a frequent speaker at industry events such as SMX.
- David Brussin: CEO and Co-founder of Monetate, Inc. David is an author and experienced public speaker who works with leading edge e-retailers to perfect post-click marketing strategies.