Online Reporting and Client Dashboards
ClickEquations lets you clearly see how your clients’ accounts are performing with complete data displayed in a flexible, web based interface.
ClickEquations Analyst, our tool for Excel Integration, makes it simple and fast to create dashboards for your client and create your own multi-account roll-ups, so you can monitor client results easily.
Both of our reporting tools are powered by our comprehensive data gathering, which aggregates all of the paid search metrics you want automatically, freeing your time for strategy and optimization.
Learn more about our:
- Flexible Browser-Based Reporting
- Comprehensive Paid Search Metrics (with Multi-Client Support)
- Custom, White Label Dashboards in Excel with ClickEquations Analyst
ClickEquations gives you easy access to detailed PPC reporting from any web browser. Analyze your clients’ data in an intuitive, spreadsheet like view that you can customize.
Move columns, hide or add columns and save your settings just the way you want them for the next time you login. Everyone on your team can save their own settings.
Segment Your Data
ClickEquations provides snapshot of any segment of performance with over 40 ready-to-use reports covering every aspect of your paid search campaigns, including:
- Search Engine, Campaign, Ad Group, Keyword and Search Query Reports
- Text Ads, Landing Pages, Product and Geographic Reports
- Click Audit and Sales Audit Reports
ClickEquations simplifies reporting by gathering cost and performance data Google, Yahoo and MSN for all of your clients in one interface.
Our data comes from 6 sources conveniently aggregated together: Search Engine Performance Data, Search Engine Reports, Conversion Data, Proprietary ClickEquations Metrics, User Defined Metrics, 3rd party data sources.
Learn more about our data sources.
ClickEquations can handle any size agency with multiple clients.
- Add any number of paid search accounts
- Quickly switch between accounts
- Control account access on a per-user basis
ClickEquations reporting features metrics that are difficult or impossible to find in other tools, including:
- Quality Score
- Impression Share
- Minimum First Page Bid
- Impression Share
- Full Search Queries
- TrueMetrics – ClickShare, ClickVariance, %MaxBid
With ClickEquations, you can spend less time gathering information and more time on analysis and optimization.
ClickEquations Analyst brings the power of ClickEquations into Microsoft Excel for Windows.
It allows you to easily import any data from any of your clients’ PPC campaigns into an Excel Worksheet to create rich and powerful reports and dashboards for your own analysis or to report to clients.
And it’s easy to refresh or update the data in your reports anytime with a new date range. Come in on Monday, refresh your reports with the Quick Change Palette and you’re all set. There’s no need to rebuild reports by hand.
Dozens of Ready-To-Use Reports & Dashboards
ClickEquations Analyst ships with a wide range of pre-built paid search reports and dashboards which offer additional views of your campaigns.
The Quick Change Palette lets you reuse the same report across multiple clients and any time period you want. With ClickEquations Analyst, your clients’ data is populated with no additional work.
Here’s just a sampling of the what’s provided:
- Monthly and Weekly Management Dashboards
- Paid Search Account Overview
- Month-Over-Month Performance Report
- Quality Score Report
- Opportunity Analysis
- Fast Mover Reports
Create Your Own Custom Reports & Dashboards
The real power of ClickEquations Analyst comes from building your own custom reports and dashboards. You can access all of your clients’ paid search data right in Excel – including engine, campaign, adgroup, keyword, search query, text-ad, landing page, and sales data.
- Fully Customizable – Perform additional calculations, create charts and graphs, or even use third-party data analysis tools
- White Label – Design and brand it however you like, it’s completely custom.
- Completely Reusable – Build the report you want once and reuse it with different time periods, accounts or clients.
You can update and refresh the ClickEquations data anytime, either with a single-click on the toolbar or using our Quick Change Palette
Learn more about ClickEquations Analyst.