Manage All Of Your Clients in ClickEquations
ClickEquations is designed to handle agencies managing multiple clients with large, complex campaigns. We support an unlimited number of accounts in our web application. You can access all of your clients’ data conveniently through Excel with ClickEquations Analyst.
ClickEquations simplifies day-to-day tasks with the ability to:
- Manage all of your clients with one interface login
- Reuse dashboards from one client to the next with ClickEquations Analyst
- Give clients to their data (and theirs only) through our web application
Mult-Client Reporting and Editing
Quickly switch between clients with the drop down menu:
Reuse Dashboards with ClickEquations Analyst
ClickEquations Analyst is an Excel-based tool that is included with ClickEquations. It provides deep, powerful, and attractively formatted reports and dashboards with unlimited flexibility.
Build any dashboard you want:
- Get direct access to all of your clients’ paid search data from within Excel.
- Format reports and dashboards using all of Excel’s calculations, formulas, filters, formatting, graphics, and add-ons.
- Extend reports by connecting directly to your own or third-party data sources (upgrade to ClickEquations Analyst Plus required).
Every report can be reused from client to client. Change the Account for that dashboard in Excel with our Quick Change Palette and ClickEquations Analyst repopulates it with a different clients’ data. There’s no need to rebuild a report for every new client.
You can also refresh ClickEquations Analyst dashboards with different time periods, say last week or last month. There’s no need to spend hours gathering data by hand and reformatting it every week or month.
Client Login with Access Controls
Give clients self-serve access to their data through the ClickEquations web application. Set access on a per-user basis with limits to view only their data (and not your other clients) and determine whether they have access to Manager for campaign editing.