ClickEquations Feature List
The strength of ClickEquations lies in its comprehensive data, extensive and flexible reporting, intelligent guidance, and time saving testing and automation features.
Comprehensive Paid Search Data & Metrics
ClickEquations collects and calculates six different types of data for use in reports, analysis, and management:
- Search Engine Performance Data — All available data is retrieved from each enabled search engine every night. This data includes keyword data, click details, cost histories, and more.
- Search Engine Reports — Incremental information available only via search engine online or email reports but not through the API is also retrieved daily.
- Conversion Data — Sales and conversions are gathered from either the search engine conversion tags or ClickEquations Page and URL tracking tags, assuming you’ve implemented them. This data includes conversions, revenues, products sold, geographic details, and more.
- Proprietary ClickEquations Metrics — ClickEquations calculates a number of proprietary paid search metrics to provide unique insight into campaign performance and guidance on existing risks and pending opportunities. These include ClickShare, ClickVariance, and %MaxBid.
- User Defined Metrics — ClickEquations Analyst allows you to extend the available metrics by creating any calculated metric that you can imagine.
- 3rd party data sources — In ClickEquations Analyst Plus you can connect directly to your own or others’ data sources to create dynamic merged reports including information such as other marketing programs, web analytics, inventory, accounting, etc. (upgrade required).
The ClickEquations browser-based interface offers detailed performance reports:
- Easy access to full PPC reporting from any web browser.
- Over 40 ready-to-use reports covering every aspect of your paid search campaigns
- Engine Reports | Campaign Reports | Ad-Group Reports | Keyword Reports | Search Query Reports
- Text-Ad Reports | Landing Page Reports | Product Reports | Geographic Reports
- Click Audit Report | Sales Audit Report
- Fast 3-way Report Navigation
- Quickly browse and dive between engines, campaigns, and ad-groups with our hierarchical controller
- Simple tab interface for quick content changes, with multiple focused sub-reports in each content area
- Instantly filter reports to any defined or custom date range, or based on any field-level criteria
- On-Demand Audit Reports
- Unparalleled detail on recent clicks and conversions to enable comparison and calibration with external data sources.
- Multi-Account (or Multi-Client) Support
- Add any number of distinct paid search accounts
- Quickly switch between accounts within the browser reporting environment
- Control account access on a per-user basis
ClickEquations Campaign Editing & Management
The built-in Adwords Editor-like interface makes it easy to update or enhance your campaigns:
- Full editing for all campaigns in Google, Yahoo, & MSN
- Real-time changes – your edits are live in the search engines within seconds
- Add, pause, or delete campaigns, ad groups, keywords, & text ads
- Edit keywords, change match types, or update bids
- Apply bid rules to ad groups or individual keywords
ClickEquations Bid Management & Automation
Advanced algorithms make or suggest intelligent bid choices based on your business goals:
- Create custom bid rules based on ClickEquations algorithms
- Bid To Position – Keep your ads in the positions you target
- Bid To ROAS – Hit your ROAS targets while defining your MaxCPC
- Maximize ROI – Optimize for overall return automatically
- Apply bid rules to ad groups or keywords
- Set any bid rule to submit bids automatically or present as suggestions
- Complete audit report details bid management activity
- Review all automatic bid submissions
- Review all bid rules warnings and conflicts
- Review all approved & submitted bid suggestions
- Audit details on who made changes and when they were made
- Bid suggestions for your review, modification, and approval
- Each suggestion made by your bid rules presented for your approval
- Accept suggestions, or modify suggested bids, and submit with one click
ClickEquations Analyst – Microsoft Excel Plug-in
ClickEquations Analyst is an Excel-based tool that is included in all versions of ClickEquations. It provides deep, powerful, and attractively formatted report and dashboards with unlimited flexibility.
- Direct access to all paid search data from within Excel.
- Dozens of ready-to-use advanced reports & dashboards.
- Customize any existing report or dashboard with additional data, revised formatting, or altered date ranges.
- Refresh any report or dashboard easily with our Quick-Change Palette.
- Create unlimited new reports or dashboards from scratch.
- Format reports and dashboards using all of Excel’s calculations, formulas, filters, formatting, graphics, and add-ons.
- Extend reports by connecting directly to your own or third-party data sources (upgrade to ClickEquations Analyst Plus required).
- Download reports and dashboards created by others from the ClickEquations Template Library and immediately use with our own paid search data.
- Upload your custom reports and dashboards to the ClickEquations Template Library to share with other ClickEquations users.
- Multi-Account (or Multi-Client) Support
- Access multiple paid search accounts (from the same or different clients)
- Create powerful roll-up reports and dashboards containing data from multiple accounts or clients
- Request a Demo
You can be up-and-running with ClickEquations in just a few days. Request a demo to see ClickEquations in action.
- Contact Us
Are you ready to start with ClickEquations? Call us at 866-360-0220, email email@example.com or request a call back.