ClickEquations Release Notes
New versions of ClickEquations are released several times each year.
Below you can access detailed release notes reviewing the new features and enhancements in each of our past releases.
- April 2011 Release – Google 2011 API, New Text Ad Zoom, PPI Metric, Bidding Enhancements
- January 2011 Release – External Conversion Tracking, Expanded Manager Customization
- July 2010 Release – Expanded Bulk Editing, New Keyword Zoom
- March 2010 Release – Best Practices, One-Click Segmentation, Universal Navigation
- October 2009 Release – Performance Reporting, Multi-Currency Support, Bidding Enhancements
- July 2009 Release – International Support, Multi-Account Support, Enhanced Dashboard
- May 2009 Release – Revenue Attribution Models, New Bid Algorithms, Expanded Editing
ClickEquations clients can access more information on the specific features from each release via the online help system available from within ClickEquations.